Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 11/354, 2022 - Tuesday

A cockroach's favorite food is the glue on the back of stamps. It was cold this morning when I went for my walk with Jay, but we made it. Right now it is 39 degrees, and the low temperature overnight is supposed to be 38. It has been 39 degrees for at least three hours or so, so maybe it won't get too much colder. The ROMEOs made it to breakfast, and that was me, Jay and Jack. I actually woke up this morning at about 4:30 and could not go back to sleep. I had lots of little nagging issues running around in my head. I made it in to the office and continued being stressed, but by about 2 o'clock, I had dealt with everything and all was good. I still wish I could go back in time to figure out what happened in my childhood that makes me dwell on stuff. It started raining about 2:30 this afternoon, and at last look, we had about 4/10" of rain. There was a very minimal chance of rain according to the prognosticators yesterday afternoon, so I was a little bit surprised with this event. The rain coupled with the cold temperatures makes me colder than I would like to be inside the house. I can remember a time that I would welcome it, but now I am wearing flannel pajama pants, a pull-over sweat shirt kind of thing, and fuzzy slippers. Ugh. The moon looked really promising last night, and I thought the clouds were intgeresting.

No comments:

Post a Comment