Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 4/361, 2022 - Tuesday

Crocodiles cannot stick their tongues out. I finished my second full day of meetings this afternoon, and I am glad to be home. I think it was a beautiful day today, just at freezing (but not quite) this morning, and 67 degrees or so this afternoon, lots of sunshine. Tomorrow, I get to sleep a little later than I have the last two days, and I will once again get my morning walk in with Jay. Dick will not be joining us for a while, but I like my morning walks. I had an obnoxious amount of food on my plate at lunch today, and there is just some food on a buffet line that does not do well when using tongs. Spoons would have been better, there would have been better portion control. I know this is a first world problem, too, but the apple pie dessert (it looked really delicious) was FROZEN. Not cold, FROZEN. FROZEN like an ice cube! They made up for it a little bit with the afternoon break, chips and guacamole. I had cucumbers, carrots, broccoli and something green for dinner tonight, along with a generous helping of ranch dressing. I have left over pizza in the refrigerator (from last year) that I need to eat before too much longer. Nobody won the PowerBall last night, so I expect I will throw some more money at it later in the week. I think it is supposed to be another nice day tomorrow, but there will be another couple more days below freezing later in the week. If you have no already, I hope by the time you read this you took a couple minutes to check out the crescent moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment