Monday, January 10, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 10/355, 2022 - Monday

A thirteen-year-old boy once found a tooth growing out of his left foot. I am somewhat tired of having to learn how to do business yet again. So far, I have survived the COVID, and have done it pretty well, in my humble opinion. I stress the fact that I take 'ordinary' care when I am out and about. Nothing too terrible. I wear a mask when I am in a store, and sanitize my hands frequently (when I am in a store or other public place). It looks like we will begin wearing face masks in the office (again), and that at least a few 'in-person' events now have a zoom option, and I expect some of them may go full virtual before all is said and done. I am not going to gloat too much, mainly because I don't want to jinx myself, but so far I have done pretty well. Today was a pretty easy day in the office, it was just me and Carrie there. Maybe tomorrow there will be some others. I think I will soon be finished with getting the Curious House totally to my liking. This morning, there were eight men here working on expanding the driveway and putting a patio in the front. They started on Friday, but they were only here a couple hours. Today, they put in a full day, and the concrete has been poured. They will take away the forms tomorrow, and I think they will install the gate and the wrought iron (looking) fence in a couple days. All-in-all, I am really happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment