Saturday, January 22, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 22/343, 2022 - Saturday

Children between the ages of two and seven color, on average, for twenty-eight minutes, every day. Honestly, yesterday and today were a couple of the best days I have had in the last couple of years. I bought the tickets to Elton John in 2020, thinking the concert was going to be in 2021. Nope, I bought tickets to a concert in 2022. Fair enough, I can be a patient person on occasion. I worried and worried and worried about the tickets, because I am not totally technically savvy, and the tickets were not paper, they were only available of an app on my phone. Thankfully, many of my friends are geniuses, and everything worked out fine, and we all had a blast. Many of us met for breakfast this morning, and then we all went our separate ways. Eileen was very tolerant, and schlepped me to and from, and we had a great time reminiscing and having much fun. After I got home this afternoon, I got ready for wine night, that I was hosting. The neighborhood I lucked in to moving into is so great, and I have made great friends here. There were eight of us tonight, and the conversations are so varied, it is incredible. We solve many of the pressing international issues of the day, and laugh and laugh. The photo accompanying this journal entry is our 'wrap' photo this morning at the hotel, after a great time. There was a more serious photo of me, but Nancy had her eyes closed, and everyone expects me to be a dumb ass anyway, so what the hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment