Friday, January 14, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 14/351 - Friday

Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue. How in the hell does anybody know that. Did an owl tell them? I don't get it. Whatever, on our walk yesterday, Jay, Dan and I heard owls calling back and forth, and I spotted them on the peak of a house close by. I probably scared them off because I was fumbling around trying to get a picture of them with my phone. They flew off, and then we had a long conversation about if there were really two owls, or one owl and some other bird. IMHO, it was two owls, because I do not think another type of bird would be hanging out that closely to an own on the roof peak of a house. Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. Seventy-eight degrees in central Texas today, one degree short of the record high temperature for the day. By Sunday morning, we will be just at or really close to freezing, and we expect that for two mornings. Plus high winds and extreme wildfire chances. Ugh. The girls are going to the beautiful parlor tomorrow, and I am going to get some housekeeping things done while they are out. And then brunch on Sunday. At 78 degrees today, it was a top-down kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment