Saturday, January 15, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 15/350, 2022 - Saturday

One reason telephone numbers are only seven digits (not including the area code) is because most people can only remember between five and nine digits in their short-term memory. Saturday, and what a day it has been. I can hardly wait to crawl into bed tonight. I had fourteen things on my list of chores, and I have whittled it down to three. I will get at least one of them done tomorrow, and I really don't care if I get the other two crossed off or not. I did my walk this morning with Jay and Dan, had a bit of breakfast, took the dogs to the beautiful parlor, washed three loads of clothes, went to the grocery, and a bit of this-and-that in between things. The girls were ready in record time, only two-and-a-half hours. They are usually there for five or six hours. The girls are clean, I am clean, the laundry is all clean, the house is 'kind of' clean, and I am happy with the stuff that I got done. Late afternoon, I went to Dan and Nancy's for an early dinner, and then this evening Jay and Deb hosted the Saturday Night Wine Club. The winds today have been incredible, and I actually thought one of the oak trees in the back yard was going to fall over. The winds were supposed to subside, but not so far. Fifty degrees this afternoon was the coldest I have been in a long time, and it is supposed to go down to about 31 degrees overnight. Ugh. The clouds this morning were really pretty, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment