Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 19/346, 2022 - Wednesday

It would take more than 150 million years to drive a car to the sun. Depending on just how cold it gets tomorrow, I might start to pack a bag and head out. Are all y'all bored with weather prognostications yet? Today we made it to 77 degrees, tomorrow morning when I get up it is predicted to be 29 degrees, and the wind chill is supposed to be 19 degrees. So far, I still plan on walking, but you know, I could change my mind, it is yet to be seen. It was a nice walk this morning, and I got in to the office just a little bit before 10 o'clock. All is well in my office world, and I got home this afternoon about 3:30. I was on a quest this afternoon to find some KN95 masks or N95 masks, IF I could find any of them. I could not. I went to 2 Walgreen's and 2 CVS's. Nothing. I have subsequently paused writing this entry, logged on to Amazon, and ordered 60 masks that are targeting a delivery date of Friday. We will see about that. Anyway...everything is slowing down (IMHO) because of COVID. Everyone is unsure about exactly what ails them. Is it allergies, a common cold, the flu or COVID? I am not really smart enough to know the difference, so I am just trying my best to take ordinary care and stay as healthy as an old man can stay. The clouds were really kind of pretty this afternoon, mixed in with the setting sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment