Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 18/347, 2022 - Tuesday

The average person sheds more than eight pounds of skin each year. It was not nearly as cold this morning as it has been the last few days, and we expect it to be even more pleasant tomorrow. Then the bottom falls out. Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings are predicted to be below freezing. I will walk, but it will be chilly, and I will be bundled up. The ROMEOs went to breakfast this morning, and I had hash and eggs. When I got home, I did some work in the office (I did not go in to Austin today), and then at 12:30 I logged on to a zoom class. A four hour zoom class. I survived, but it seemed like I ate three meals during that four hour stretch. By the end of the class, I was kind of tired, but I have not taken time to catch a nap, yet. I probably will when I get settled in to watch some television this evening. Tomorrow I will head in to the office, and get a jump start on cleaning off my desk. This morning, there were some lovely pink clouds, and I hope you enjoy them. Clouds are my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment