Monday, January 17, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 17/348, 2022 - Monday

Did you know an armadillo can walk under water? It is MLK Day, and that made for a little bit less traffic today, but really, the decrease in stupid commuters was negligible. It was another really cold morning, but Jay, Dan and I braved the frigid temps and got our walk done. The forecast temperature for Wednesday is 80 degrees, and the forecast low temperature for Thursday morning is 29 degrees. Make up your damn mind, for pity's sake! It was a good day in the office, and I left about 2 o'clock, stopped at a property on the way home, and then ran one personal errand before I got home. I was going to have a pimento cheese sandwich for dinner, and one of my cartons of pimento cheese was all moldy. It's in the trash. I am apparently eating for one but buying for two, and I have to be more disciplined when I go to the grocery. I waste more sliced cucumbers than I am comfortable with, but I just need to be more mindful. The moon was doing its' thing again this morning, but this time I was prepared. It was REALLY bright. I just looked it up, and the moon if FULL TONIGHT. Take a minute and go outside and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment