Thursday, February 24, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 55/310, 2022 - Thursday

The little dot above a lowercase 'i' and 'j' has a name. I could tell you, but just go ahead and ask Mrs. Google. She'll tell you! Today was a most excellent day. We rented a boat this morning and took what was supposed to be a four hour excursion. We got a little extra time, and it was great. Snorkeling, private beach, passed by the island that was used for the opening credits for Gilligan's Island, just overall a really good time. Lots of big turtles, some jelly fish, some sucker fist that look EXACTLY like baby sharks (cue the music). I caught a spotted heiny fish (look it up), a baby barracuda, and another fish that I forgot what kind. We also say a BIG tiger shark, about nine feet long. A good day on the water! We got back to the hotel, hung out at a cabana, then I took a little nap. Then, we had a reception that begins the conference, and tomorrow our day will start at 7AM. The good news is, the conference day ends at 12:30, then we have free afternoons and evenings. 

1 comment:

  1. I know this one without Google my daughter spells her name L, I (with a tittle) , l, y. I have the Cutest video of her sharing this on FB when she was younger. 😂

    ReplyDelete