Monday, February 21, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 52/313, 2022 - Monday

Reading about yawning makes most people yawn. As Monday's go, this one had some high points and some low points. I don't have to do this often, and I am actually not at all fond of doing it, but I had to go post a Notice Terminating Right of Occupancy against a tenant. It is a long story, but it is just the start of what I expect will be a 4 to 6 week process. Awful, awful, awful! Otherwise, it was not a terrible day. It was 85 degrees this last week of February in central Texas, and tomorrow is expected to be close to the same, maybe a couple degrees warmer. The high temperature on Wednesday (two days from now, pay attention), is expected to be 35 degrees. That's crazy, I don't care who you are. I did make it to Costco again this afternoon, and the pharmacy was open and I picked up my prescription. As is usual, I am checking out Antiques Road Show, and that will do it for this journal entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment