Monday, February 14, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 45/320, 2022 - Monday

No words in the English language rhyme with month, orange, silver or purple. I would call the day a success as far as my mission not to complain goes. It was a little bit precarious in the beginning, because I did remark about people not picking up their dogs poop on the sidewalks in the neighborhood. I kept everything under control until I went and cast my early ballot this afternoon. I made it in to the office, and even though I was only absent for one day, it seems like I had not been in the office for a week or more. Once I got in, I got some work done, and I had a luncheon for our winter meeting, and then it was back to the office. On the way home, I had to make a few stops, and then my last task was to cast my vote. Today was the first day of early voting, and that is completed now. I think I am going to call it a night early, and enjoy just some peace and quiet. Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment