Monday, February 28, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 59/306, 2022 - Monday

There is no word for "fun" in Russian. I made it back home this afternoon, just about an hour later than anticipated. My friend Dan picked me up at the airport, and we went to the kennel to pick up the girls. They are pretty wiped out, they have been sleeping almost the whole time since they have been home. I am going to join them in just a little while! Getting back today was, from what we have heard, much easier than coming back yesterday. Checking out at the hotel was no real issue, we got to the airport about three hours early. Checking in was easy, going through customs was a breeze, and I am really happy that I got my global Entry card. No problemo. The airport in Nassau is kind of interesting. We changed gates once, and lots of other flights changed gates while we were waiting. We had lunch at Wendy's, I have not had a Wendy's burger in years. I had a Frosty, too. It was really great seeing so many friends from across the country, and I am here to tell you, it was so good to just let loose and laugh. I MEAN LAUGH! Sometimes we got stomach cramps from laughing so hard, but I would not trade that for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment