Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 60/305, 2022 - Tuesday

Russia sold Alaska for 7.2 million dollars. I wonder how much they will try to get for Ukraine? I was totally NOT prepared for my reaction to this today. My friend Maggie gave me this watercolor of our house at the farm this morning. She specifically said she had two rockers put on the front porch, one for me and one for Jody. I broke down and wept. As I am writing this, I am trying my best not to cry. I cry less and less about Jody as time goes by, but this just kind of put me over the edge. It was a good cry, it is always a good cry, but it is a sad cry at the same time. I got in to the office this morning, after my walk with Jay and Dan. It was a good walk. Dick is supposed to join us in the morning, it will be his first walk after his surgery in January. These are all good friends that I have made here in the new house. It just keeps getting better, day after day. Dan and Nancy have sold their house, and they will be moving to Las Cruces in a couple weeks. There will have to be a LOT of friendship crammed in to the next couple weeks, we are all sad to see them leave to hood...

No comments:

Post a Comment