Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 67/298, 2022 - Tuesday

In 2008, Putin released his 'Let's learn judo with Vladimir' DVD. No, really, he did. So, it's Tuesday. It was REALLY cold this morning when we did our walk, and I was totally bundled up for it. It is interesting to me, we do the same walk every day, and sometimes my watch records is at 2.4 miles, sometimes 2.5 miles. I think a tenth of a mile walking is a pretty notable difference, but maybe I walk on one side of the street, and another day I walk on the other side, and that could make a difference. It is getting colder overnights, and there will be a pretty good freeze on Saturday morning. I took the plants from the front of the house into the garage, I have moved some of the plants from the back INTO the house, and others are moved closer to the house where I expect they will be adequately protected for the next couple of nights. Ultimately, they will all be brought inside, and that might need to repeated another time or two before the end of the freezing temperatures. The average last frost for Georgetown is March 5th, so we are a little bit past that, but it is just an average. I finished an on-line class today, and on Thursday I will finish two more. Tomorrow will be a pretty good day, I have a couple appointments, and that will be good. A nice sunset tonight, always nice to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment