Monday, March 7, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 66/299, 2022 - Monday

Mr. Potato Head once got four votes for mayor of Boise, Idaho, in an election. I have been on a kick trying to find stupid facts about Russia, but I came across this one today and I could not pass it up. It was damn cold this morning when we went out for our walk. I was under-dressed, and I went about 100 feet and turned around to get a better coat and a cap. It is expected to be colder tomorrow, so I will be better prepared. I will most likely bring the plants back in tomorrow afternoon, and there will be a freeze at least one time this week. The office was pretty quiet today, I went and posted a notice on a tenants door, that was about the most exciting thing I did. The first day of my ten-day cleanse has been kind of underwhelming, too. I have a bit of a headache from the caffeine withdrawal, but other than that, everything is okay. When I was looking for stupid Russian stuff, I found this photo of Tsar Nicholas II butt, and I have to say, his butt is a lot more impressive than Vlad's bare-chested horseback ride. Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment