Sunday, March 13, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 72/293, 2022 - Sunday

No more stupid Russian, stupid Putin stuff, it is to much trouble, it was stressing me out, y'all know plenty of stupid Russian, stupid Putin stuff! Today was an especially nice day. Our walk this morning was not as cold as yesterday, but, as a steward on the Titanic responded, when asked if the water was cold, it was definitely not hot. We walked at 7:30 in deference to the time change, but tomorrow we will be back to 7AM. It will be dark, but we will live with it. After a nice nap, I moved all the plants back outside, and then, after another nap, I decided to get myself a little bit motivated. I headed to Georgetown to go to DSW (the shoe place), only to discover that it was closed up. I guess another victim of the pandemic. So, no more new shoes for me today. Then, I was off to Costco, with the intent of buying some more dog pee-pads, and $116 later, I was off again. I had read a couple weeks ago about a new art gallery in Florence, and I had clipped the article out of the paper, so off I went. They were closed too. I came home, had a salad, and then took off to visit Jim and Patsy, my old (and very much missed) neighbors at the farm. We had a nice visit, I got to see three or four new-born calves, and just had a great day! It could not been much of a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment