Thursday, March 17, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 76/289, 2022 - Thursday

There were no snakes around for St. Patrick to banish from Ireland. Sorry to burst your collective bubbles! Dan and Nancy left at about 6:45 this morning. I was up at 5, and went down there at about 5:30. Paulina and Oliver were there, and it was an exercise in chaos! They had a loaded up U-Haul and a loaded up pick-up, and they kept finding stuff that had been overlooked. Eventually, it was all secured, and I ended up with a frozen chicken breast and a few other things. Just call me the clean-up woman! They finally drove out, and they are on their way to a new life in Las Cruces. I walked this morning with Jay and Dick, and I am now OFFICIALLY the youngest in the group, and they are both motivated to keep it that way. It was warmer, but more humid than it has been, and I wore just a light jacket, and that was fine. There was quite a wind though, so that was a bit challenging. I got in to the office about 9:45, had a quick meeting at 10, went to lunch with Carrie, Maggie and Benson at 11:30, and left to meet the landscaper at McIntyre's in Georgetown at 2:30. Landscape prep is starting tomorrow, and maybe plants will be installed next week. It is a work in progress, to be sure. The housekeeper was here today, but it seems Callie acts aggressively towards her, so we need to figure a work around for that. Next visit, she will come in the mornings, and I should be able to be here during her visits. Tomorrow is my weekly 8:30 zoom, and then I plan to get in the way of the landscape people while they are here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment