Thursday, March 10, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 69/296, 2022 - Thursday

In Russia, a man came home and found his wife in bed with a stranger. Furious, the man shouted, "You good for nothing, look at what you're spending your time for, while the corner store is selling eggs, and they only have three dozen left!" I think I need to get out more. I am running out of interesting stuff to share with you about Russia. I do not seem to be taking as many photos as I used to, either. It was cold this morning, the low temperature overnight is expected to be 55 degrees, and then it gets colder from there. Area wide freezes predicted for Saturday and Sunday mornings, rainy tomorrow. We will see. I was sitting in my office chair at home from 8:30 this morning until 5PM. Two classes and a zoom meeting all crammed in to one ay. But, that is done now. Going through my camera roll on my phone, I thought I would share this one with you from a few years ago. The names have been changed to protect the innocent!

No comments:

Post a Comment