Thursday, March 3, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 62/303, 2022 - Thursday

Moscow has more billionaires, per capita, than anywhere else in the world. We maybe last week, but... It was 52 degrees this morning when we started our walk. I was dressed in sweat shorts with a sweatshirt top, and I was not chilly at all. Maybe a little bit cooler tomorrow, but not uncomfortable. It is supposed to be a really nice weekend, and then a pretend cold front coming in Next Wednesday. The forecast low temperatures for the next week bottom out at 40 degrees, we may have seen our last frost of the season, but you can never really tell about Texas weather. We can experience all four seasons in a twenty-four hour period. We had a TREPAC luncheon for the Austin Board of REALTORS® this afternoon; this morning, I picked up Nancy at the airport, and took her back for her 3 o'clock flight. I think fly-ins and fly-outs, the same day, are interesting because there is no suitcase, and I don't have an extra pair of underwear. You should not experience plane travel without an extra pair of underwear. At any rate, the Pork Chop and Politics event was great. The pork chops are giant sized, I at my vegetables and mashed potatoes and the desserts, and brought the pork chop home with me. Nancy ate about two bites of her pork chop, and I brought hers home with me too. I ate about a third of Nancy's pork chop for dinner, and I think I have enough pork chop to have for dinner for another five days or so. Do you think my personality could be described as 'Reserved?' I think they meant Preserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment