Monday, March 14, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 73/292, 2022 - Monday

The sun produces more energy every minute that all the energy used on Earth in a whole year. It was chilly this morning when we took off for our walk, but not freezing. We all dressed down a little bit, and by the end of the walk, I had shed some clothing. Well, shed may be the wrong word; I had rearranged some clothing. I won't be able to walk in the morning, I have my semi-annual doctor visit at 8 o'clock in the morning. I expect there will be blood involved, and most likely, I won't be invited for dinner. It was a lovely day today in central Texas, 81 degrees and kind of breezy. We are under a strong storm advisory from now until about 10:30 tonight, so I may sleep with the blinds down from the top, hoping for some cool lightning. Hopefully, no damage, I think the worst of it will be north and east of us. I did an annual task that I usually put off until the very last minute: I completed the renewal application for our E&O Insurance. It only takes a few hours, and I don't know why I find it so distasteful, but I do. I am about two weeks ahead of the game already, so I can check that off my list of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment