Friday, March 18, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 77/288, 2022 - Friday

Each month's full moon has its own name. The full moon tonight is called the 'Worm Moon.' It's called that because in cold climates, the ground begins to thaw and the earthworms begin to appear. It was not particularly cold this morning, but I was glad I wore my stocking cap. The wind was blowing about a hundred miles an hour. But, it was a good walk. I had my 8:30 zoom, and then I took a nap. The landscape guys came about 10 o'clock, and trimmed trees, and they look so much better. Later in the afternoon, another lawn guy came and did something else to the grass, not sure exactly what. I considered going to an estate sale in Taylor, but maybe I will do that tomorrow. I have an appointment to take the girls to the beautiful parlor in the morning, and then Marge and Deb and I are going to a local plant sale. Then maybe I will go buy some plants for the outside pots, transplant a few things, and then maybe the estate sale. It looks like brunch is on for Sunday, and that will be fun, it's been a couple weeks. I noticed some buds on this orchid plant a couple days ago, and I saw the first bloom open up this afternoon. It looks like I might be doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment