Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 61/304, 2022 - Wednesday

There are people in Russia who eat antlers and play with birds' beaks. That explains a lot. Dick walked with us this morning, the first time since his surgery in January. It was a good walk, and we are looking forward to having him join us again tomorrow. I'll let you know. I watered all the plants, and did a little bit of this-and-that before I headed off to work. I got in to the office, got my desk cleared off, and headed off to get my hair cut. On the way, I stopped by the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions, the bank, the post office, and then the haircut. On the way home, I stopped at Home Depot and got a new shower head for my bathroom, one with a hand held thing with a long enough hose that I can bathe the dogs in the shower. We shall see how that works out. Tonight was book club night. It is supposed to be on the third Wednesday of every month, but we put it off a week because I was out of town last week. The next night will be the last Wednesday of March, then maybe we will get back on schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment