Saturday, March 12, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 71/294, 2022 - Saturday

Stalin appears to Putin in a dream and says: "I have two bits of advice for you: Kill off all your opponents and paint the Kremlin blue." Putin asks, 'Why blue?" Stalin replies: "I knew you would not object to the first one." It was 24 degrees this morning when we got out for our walk, and I don't care who you are, that is COLD. It is supposed to be a bit warmer in the morning, and then no more freezing temperatures for the near term. AND...I will, once again, put the plants outside late tomorrow morning. Maybe even water them and give them a bit of fertilizer. Get them off to a good start. I went in to Taylor this afternoon, to go to an estate sale. The estate was falling in upon itself, but I did spend $3 on a little bell that looks like Little Bo Peep in brass. Quite a find for three dollars! Jody and I moved to the farm in 2008, and driving back and forth on Highway 29, I have always looked for this caboose sitting in the middle of a field. Today, I stopped and took a bit of a closer look. Not too close, but close enough to get the photo that accompanies this journal entry. I have always liked to explore places that I shouldn't explore, and I would really like the chance to explore that caboose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment