Thursday, March 31, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 90/275, 2022 - Thursday

According to research, what you say to an audience isn't nearly as important as how you say it. One more day and it will be the weekend. There were a few false starts today, and there is already one false start happening tomorrow. I got up as usual and got my walk in with Dick and Jay. The housekeeper was supposed to arrive at 9, but she changed it to 8 because she had a dental appointment later in the day. She texted this morning that she had a migraine, so there was no tidying up of the house today. Next visit is scheduled for two weeks. I got all the plants watered, and headed in to the office. they were surprised because I had not planned on going in. I was scheduled to pick Melinda up at the airport at about 1:30, but the flight was late. SO...she got in at about 2:30, the same time as my haircut appointment...which I got to and got my haircut. Then, we made it to the Curious House, and rested for a bit, and headed to Horseshoe Bay for a TREPAC event. We both enjoy those events, and we had a pretty good night. I personally really like the Highland Lakes Association, they are all a great bunch of colleagues. The photo is Melinda, me and Sonya. A fun time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment