Sunday, March 6, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 65/300, 2022 - Sunday

A man from the 19th century Russian backwaters had a rare disease - hypertrichosis. He earned fame around the world as a circus freak, Jo Jo the dog-faced boy. I did make a few accomplishments today, at least a few more than yesterday. I went to brunch, but Sharon went to the wrong place, and it was going to be just the two of us, so we called the whole thing off. I went to the grocery and I am now $127 into my ten-day-cleanse. If I get all testy in the next couple of days, you will understand why, just do your best to avoid me. I did a load of laundry this afternoon, and that made two loads of clothes in the dryer. My jeans never get good and dry when I dry them with other clothes, so I make them a separate dryer load. I did a few other things around the house, but did not straighten out the garage as I had planned. I have just been laying stuff here and there as I use it in the garage, and I just want to get it all back nice and neat. Maybe one day this week. I can't think of too much that will be going on this week, so that will be nice that it will be a calm week. We shall see...I will let you know! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment