Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 68/297, 2022 - Wednesday

Back in 1939, Winston Churchill famously remarked that Russia was "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma." I'm pretty sure many of my Aggie friends will need to look up some of those words. Don't take anything out of context about the photo that accompanies this journal entry, it is nothing more than a suggestion for Putin. You never know... I was MUCH colder this morning that I was expecting; 31 degrees when I headed out for our walk, and I am very happy that I protected the potted plants that were outside. I went in to the office this morning, and got my desk cleaned off. I will be home tomorrow, two virtual classes and one zoom meeting. We will see how all that works out. I am threatening to sign up for a cruise in the middle of December. Seven nights, the best kind of cruises. I have been to all the places we will stop, but I think cruises are a lot of fun. Since I am threatening it, that means I will be signing up for it in the next few days. I am on the third day of my cleanse, and it is really not at all what I was expecting. So far I have been very calm, no emergency trips to the bathroom. Kind of a disappointment, really. I still have seven days to go, things may change!

No comments:

Post a Comment