Friday, March 4, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 63/302, 2022 - Friday

Take a guess who the smartest person in Russia is: Lyudmila Aleksandrovna Ocheretnaya is the FORMER wife of Vladimir Putin. It looks like they broke up in 2014. I wonder where she is now? We had a good walk this morning, it was 62 degrees when we started. We went a little bit slower, and Dick did just fine. I got in to the office about 9:30, and I got some stuff done, and then headed off to a noon appointment with a Landlord. We got the property (2/1.5 condo) listed for $3K per month, and got an app on it in a couple hours. These are crazy times in which we live! I got home about 3, and tried my best to take a quick nap, but it did not work. I did the daily Wordle, got stuck, and Nancy cheated googling words. That's why I quit playing Words with Friends; the wimmin were cheating! I had a 6:30 appointment after that, and came home and had some cauliflower and broccoli with Ranch dressing. I am threatening to start eating better on Monday, so there is a lot of stuff I need to clear out of the pantry between now and then!It is not every day that we see emergency vehicles in the 'hood. This was seen yesterday. We usually walk in the street, but we took to the sidewalk so we get get a better view. Nothing to see there, though! I'm not sure what I have planned for the weekend, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment