Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 75/290, 2022 - Wednesday

It takes food seven seconds to travel from your mouth to your stomach. Tall people, maybe a little longer. It was chilly for our walk this morning, and this morning was the last walk for Dan. He and Nancy will head out to Las Cruces tomorrow morning. Nancy came out and took the photo that accompanies this journal entry, and I like the photo very much. I got in to the office and got my desk cleared off, and made it back home with no issues. It was a lovely day in central Texas, and it is expected to be kind of a repeat tomorrow. Next Monday is expected to be stormy, maybe into early Tuesday, but the weekend is expected to be great. I have a lunch appointment in the morning, and other than that, not a whole lot going on. Friday, the landscape folks are coming to the house to begin the prep work for some fresh plantings, so I may stay home that day. It is interesting that I don't have too many chores lined up for the weekend, and I like that very much. I made three reservations for the girls at the kennel for April, I have three trips planned; Phoenix, Delray Beach and McAllen. Phoenix for a conference, Delray Beach to visit Mikey and McAllen for a fishing tournament. All pretty quick trips, in-and-out, nobody gets hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment