Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 46/319, 2022 - Tuesday

A jiffy is equal to one-hundredth of a second, which is where the saying, "I'll be there in a jiffy!" comes from. So, my challenge to myself to reduce my complaints has gone into a second day, and I have done a pretty good job, iidssm. Jay was feeling kind of poorly this morning, which is not at all typical of Jay, so we did not walk. He is having some sort of stomach challenge, and if I were to guess, I would say he won't be walking for the next few days, at least. Because there was no walk this morning, I left the house earlier than usual, and I had a sad reminder that I should stay home longer because of traffic going in to Austin during the rush hour. I will make a mental note of that. I got home just in time to log on to my zoom education class, a three hour CE course on NAR Ethics. I love the topic, and it was a fun class. Tomorrow will be a pretty full office day, and I need to keep an eye on the time, there are a couple deadlines I need to make sure I don't miss. I may also go visit a couple properties, but all in all, it should be a good day. Some people know exactly what I need to go sit in the corner and shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment