Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 186/179, 2022 - Tuesday

123 Sesame Street is the most famous address on Sesame Street. It is a large, two story brownstone apartment building with an inviting front stoop. 223 Heather Street in Manchester, New Hampshire, known as the Zimmerman House, was built in 1951, and is the first of two houses in New Hampshire, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Where is this leading, you ask? Well, I had never noticed it, but one of the houses we pass every morning on our walks is apparently having an identity crisis. It is not sure if it wants to be 113 or 223. I have a theory that it is a drug dealers house, and they interchange the address plates depending on who (or whom) they are expecting. I wonder how long this has been going on? Do you think I should alert the HOA? The morning walk was good this morning, Jay and I were joined by my neighbor Rick, and it was fun. Breakfast after the walk with the ROMEOs, and then off to the office. It was a good day, overall, and I headed home about 2:30. Then it was down for a nap. I had a salad and a turkey pot pie for dinner, and now it is time for Finding Your Roots. It is still HOT here in central Texas, having already experienced 26 days over 100 degrees this year. We are on track for record breaking high temperatures this year, with no rain in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment