Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 200/165, 2022 - Tuesday

The longest recorded pregnancy was 375 days. According to a 1945 entry in Time Magazine, a woman named Beulah Hunter gave birth in Los Angeles nearly 100 days after the average 280 day pregnancy. I'm hoping there is not something in the water around the office, but shortly after this photo was taken (thanks Carrie), I noted that I should have been included, because my fat belly is about the same size as Maggie and Tosalyn's! I think mine is just the result of swallowing some watermelon seeds, but you never know. I was in a six-hour virtual class today, and then I was showing a property. Three of us attended the class, and we were glad when the whole thing was over. It is hard to sit there when you are not really used to sitting in one place for that long. We ordered pizza for lunch, and I brought what was not eaten home with me, and I had two more pieces for dinner. Maybe it really wasn't the watermelon seeds! I think the rest of the week will be more calm, but it is still hot like Hell here in central Texas. I think I heard that is was 116 degrees today in Wichita Falls. That's hot. I am certain I will be complaining and sharing crap about the heat for at least another couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment