Friday, July 29, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 210/155, 2022 - Friday

When the sky is the bright red and orange colors we like to see, it's an indication that the atmosphere is full or moisture and dust particles. We see the red color because red has the longest wavelength in the spectrum. Time of the year is also a factor. In the eastern half of the United States, late fall and winter are the seasons for the best sunsets. This is because the normal weather patterns usually result in a clean and clear lower atmosphere, increasing the likelihood of a postcard-worthy sunset. We could all use more pretty sunsets. We could use less division, less screaming, less triggers. I am experiencing short triggers these days. I am just tired of a lot of it. Even though I still consider myself a very lucky man, I am having some questions about the future. Not necessarily my future, the future of a lot of things. I think I have a good and happy future before me, I just wish I could better predict that. If this sounds macabre, it is not supposed to. Maybe I should just quit reading the newspaper. Maybe I should just quit watching the news on television. Maybe I should just sit back and do whatever it takes to make me happy. My real question is: Where?

No comments:

Post a Comment