Saturday, July 23, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 204/161, 2022 - Saturday

Here you see the payoff of my Masters in Engineering. This is just the prototype, and I expect I will make a few refinements to it in the coming few days. Then, I expect to file for a patent, and then my next stop will be Shark Tank...or not. It was a pretty full day, a good walk this morning, then I went to see how much money the lottery pool won overnight. There was no big winner, and our pool netted $6 on a $35 investment. I owe all the members $0.85. A win is better than no win! I made a trip to the local Harbor Freight, and spent $70 for a few things I might need sometime in the future. I was invited over to Deb and Jay's for dinner tonight, leftover casserole that had chicken, broccoli and Brussel sprouts and some other stuff in it. I am never afraid of leftovers, Jody used to always think that food was better after it had a day or two to age. My problem is, I can eat the original meal and then eat the leftovers until they are gone. Jody liked to space stuff out. Deb also made a peach cobbler and she served it with ice cream, during the intermission of the movie we watched (Avatar). The movie made me a nervous wreck, but the more I think about it, the more I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment