Sunday, July 31, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 212/153, Sunday

Dogs are rarely traumatized as a result of spending time at a boarding facility. If proper preparations are made and research is done before choosing a facility, nothing bad should happen to your dog during their stay. It is highly likely that I am more traumatized when I board the dogs, than they are. And I am also relatively confident that I traumatize the staff at the kennel as well. I should probably work on that. I got home from Abilene this morning, and it was not a terrible drive, either way. It was certainly a time saver; three hours driving versus 6 or 7 hours (total) if I flew. Once I got home, I cleaned off the back patio, moved a few things around, and took a nap. Then, I went and bought my weekly ration of donuts and stopped at HEB and got $31 worth of groceries. Well, milk, salads, pre-made sandwiches. Then I came home and took another nap, and went and fetched the girls. We are all settled in and comfy, and we all took naps. I think the piglet was just tired out, and we should all sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment