Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 207/158, 2022 - Tuesday

Most traffic accidents occur within three miles of a persons home. For both fatal and nonfatal crashes, the peak time of day (for a crash) is 4PM to 7:59PM, but peak crash periods vary substantially over the span of a year. During the spring and summer months, fatal crashes tend to peak between 8PM and 11:59PM. It has been a while since I have regaled you with car wreck photos, but here you go. I had to be in the office a little early today (9:30), which meant I got to play in traffic. I don't think there were any serious injuries in this wreck, but there were three vehicles involved. Old age must be setting in, it appears I FORGOT to post yesterday, and Joe Mac e-mailed me early this morning to make sure I was still breathing. Oh well, I thought about doing a double post today, but thought better of it. Just blame in on Monday being Monday, and we will forget about it. I had to get in to the office a little early this morning because I had an 11 o'clock appointment, for which I was not 100% prepared. The wreck slowed me down a little bit, but I made it and everything worked out just fine. I got back to the office about 12:45, did a few things, did some office stuff, and headed home about 3 o'clock. I made a couple stops, and still got home in time for me to speak with (yet another) housekeeper. We are set for August 18th, and we are good with a once a month cleaning. I do not consider myself to be that picky, but maybe the housekeepers are pickier than me. This one looks like a winner, though. We will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment