Monday, July 18, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 199/166, 2022 - Monday

Business casual attire has become the norm in many industries; it is meant to give employees the freedom to wear comfortable-yet work appropriate-clothing so they can focus on work performance instead of office attire. The pandemic probably took 'business casual' to way higher levels, since we could really only be seen from the chest up. The photo accompanying today's post shows my business casual attire for today. I'm not really sure that the shirt was of an appropriate color, but I am at the age that I really don't give a flip. Whatever. A good walk this morning, but abbreviated. Jay had an early appointment. I won't walk or go to breakfast tomorrow, I have to be in Austin for a 9 o'clock class. It will all work out. Are you tired of hearing about the heat in central Texas? I'm definitely tired of reporting it. It was 106 degrees today, and supposed to be hotter in the next few days. Austin has officially recorded a 'trace' of rain this month, and there has not been even that much out here at the Curious House. I noticed today that the plum tree Michael and Lynda gave me is suffering, and that came about pretty quickly. I have the hose dripping on it right now, hoping a little bit of extra water will help. It can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment