Saturday, February 4, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 35/330, 2023 - Saturday

Dick and Paul and I walked this morning. Jay was the impetus for us walking, and it was kind of odd not having him and one or two dogs to accompany us. We made it, and we will continue our walks, but between the three of us, it will be much easier to find reasons NOT to walk. Marge, Diane, Pam and I hit the estate sale circuit, and everybody came away with something. Pam was the big winner of the day, and we all had a blast. It was surprising to see different neighborhoods, and the various levels of tree damage. Some neighborhoods were really hit hard, and the damage is really saddening. After that, I took the girls to the beautiful parlor this afternoon, we are pretty much on a two month rotation for beautification. They are glad to be home, I think, and they are both passed out and taking a nap. We did have a guy come out this morning and get started hauling away debris and tree limbs. I was really pretty lucky, and my stuff is all cleared, but he will be back tomorrow (and maybe Monday) to keep working on Deb, Jay, Margie, Dick, Mo, Jo, Gary and Angie's properties. There is just a LOT to haul off, and then he has to wait in line an hour or two just to dump the stuff. Really time consuming and hard work. Tomorrow will be a fun day, I will report more later. Oh...the photo of the day is the Christmas Cactus and Orchid blooming in the bathroom. I think they like that big window.

No comments:

Post a Comment