Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 45/320, 2023 - Tuesday

Happy St. Valentine's Day everyone, I hope you all had a great day, a nice dinner and maybe a little bit of wine. Okay, now here is the bad stuff. I am sure that by now you know there was ANOTHER shooting last night, this one at Michigan State University. That makes 68 shootings this year, and we are only on day 45. If my math is correct, that is one shooting every thirty six hours. Is anyone else scratching their head, wondering how that can be happening, and how we can stop this? Maybe all the pacifists should go buy a gun, just to keep them out of the hands of crazy people. A lot of people think I am a crazy person, but I am not THAT kind of crazy, I am a totally different kind of crazy. So, if you have any suggestions, let em know and maybe we can start a different movement. Today marked the end of the 2023 Texas REALTOR® Winter Meeting. We had our Board of Directors meeting, scheduled from 9AM until noon, and we got out of that meeting ONE MINUTE early. Perfect. Then it was on to the office, where I got some work done, and headed home. I had a few errands to run, but I got home before five o'clock. Not a lot going on this evening, but at least I don't have anywhere to be by a certain time tomorrow. We peaked out at 81 degrees this afternoon, and it was truly a beautiful day. Did I mention that today is St. Valentine's day? Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment