Monday, February 20, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 51/314, 2023 - Monday

Well, some people had the day off, but not me. It was a nice morning to walk, temperature was in the high 50s, we peaked out today at about 84, not too bad for a winter's day. I had a ten o'clock appointment, so I left the house just before nine, and the traffic was not too bad. I am almost finished with my latest book, Lessons in Chemistry, which I am really enjoying. Another one recommended to me and now by me. It was a relatively calm day in the office, and I left there about 1:30 or so, and was going to make a stop at Walmart, but they no longer have an entry directly to the garden department, and I did not want to go through the whole place just to look at flower pots. There is always tomorrow. My calendar for the rest of the week is pretty clear, but next week will be pretty full. I got most of my chores done over the weekend, but I still have not vacuumed, and I do not feel like it is a really high priority right now. I am certain I can find something more interesting to take up my time, I will let you know. The Christmas Cactus is still going a little crazy, better late than never, and the orchid has two blooms, and more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment