Sunday, February 26, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 57/308, 2023 - Sunday

I don't know who these people are, but I am pretty sure they are my people. I parked next to this car when I went to brunch this morning, and I asked a couple of tables with kids if it was their car, but there were no takers. The car was still there when I left, so maybe it was someone at church or one of the staff. Who knows, but I think it is a cool thing for the back of somebody's car, much better than 'baby on Board.' Today was a most excellent day, starting with a walk in the fog with Dick and Paul. Then off to brunch, then home, then a nap, then off the ATT store, then home, then a nap, then off to Best Buy (one in Georgetown one in Round Rock), then home, then off to dinner with seven of the neighbors here in Georgetown. I should have gone on a bike ride, but I didn't, and that is okay...I think there is plenty of time to train for the thirty mile ride I have booked. I'm back from dinner now, and Marge is in charge of getting next months dinner planned. I look forward to it, I have a good time with the peeps up here. I have at least one appointment scheduled for tomorrow, and then the rest of the week will be pretty easy. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment