Saturday, February 25, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 56/309, 2023 - Saturday

It was chilly for our walk this morning, but it is supposed to be warmer tomorrow. After our walk, I got a few things around the house finished, and then Marge and Teri and I headed off to the only estate sale we could find. When we got there, there were at least 40 people in line, so we did not bother to go in. It was cold, and there is usually no reason to stand in a line for a sale. For most of the day after that, I was in the big chair with the girls watching conspiracy theory television. I did venture out for a bit this afternoon, and listened to the only person in the world that believes the Putin invasion of Ukraine is not Russia's fault. Don't get me started. There were a couple nice naps interspersed throughout the day, and that is always a nice thing. Tomorrow will be a walk, then brunch, and then a neighborhood dinner in Georgetown. I have been watching the 'coming soon' signs in Georgetown, and when I passed by this afternoon, the new sign was up, so it seems there is a new restaurant. I will give this place a try pretty soon, I hope it is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment