Monday, February 6, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 37/328, 2023 - Monday

Monday after a week of ice storms, power outages, trees and tree limbs down. There are still thousands of families in central Texas with no electricity. People's last nerves are raw, tempers are flaring, and patience is running out. When I am very, VERY quiet in the office, people begin to worry, but I remained calm, and went on about the business of the day. It was a nice day outside, sunny and bright, and temperatures in the 60s. I think it was 59 degrees for the morning walk, and that was nice. I wore a light jacket, and I was quite warm by the end of the walk. It is possibly going to rain beginning late this evening, and there is an 80% chance of rain tomorrow and a 90% chance of rain on Wednesday. It was a nice 'top down' kind of day on the way home, and I also stopped and bought some PowerBall tickets. If I win, you may never hear from me again, so be advised. Otherwise, I think it is time to go settle onto the couch, and see what is worth watching on the tube this evening. I fear I already know the answer to the question. PHOTO: Another elephant pic, get used to it for the rest of this week. Jack, Floria, me and Teri. It was a really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment