Monday, February 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 44/321, 2023 - Monday

One more day of the Texas REALTORS® Winter Meeting. Today was the Awards Luncheon, and there are certainly a lot of worthy colleagues in the state of Texas. It was really a lot of fun hanging out this morning and afternoon with friends and colleagues from across the state, and early tomorrow morning will be the Board of Directors meeting. The BOD meeting starts at nine is there are three hours anticipated, but I have a feeling it will be ending a bit earlier than that. I am not aware of any controversial issues that might make the meeting run long, and there is nothing wrong with that. After the luncheon, I headed in to the office and got ready for a three o'clock zoom meeting. I left the office at about 3:30, and made it home (with the top down) about 4:45 or so. It was a lovely afternoon, although it was kind of cloudy, we did have an afternoon temperature in the mid 70s. Lovely. It was a bit chilly during the morning walk, but we all survived. No walk for me tomorrow (see a few sentences above), and no ROMEO breakfast tomorrow either. Tomorrow is St. Valentine's Day, have you got something special for that someone special in your life? I'm sitting here watching Antiques Roadshow, and so far it has been somewhat underwhelming. Ugh. For your viewing pleasure, this photo of me and my wicked step-sisters, Nancy and Deborah.

No comments:

Post a Comment