Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 39/326, 2023 - Wednesday

There will probably be one more day (after this) of elephant pictures. I think they are tending to be repetitive, so I'll quit. I had to keep asking people what day it was today, and I am really not totally convinced that it is NOT Thursday. It really does feel like Thursday, but I guess it is not going to be Thursday until tomorrow. It was cold and drizzly this morning when we walked, but we did it, and it was good. Tomorrow will still be cool, but no rain is expected. This morning, I had a 9 o'clock zoom, then I zoomed in to the office and had an in-person meeting at noon. I then zoomed home to meet the housekeeper, which was totally worth it. I think having the house cleaned every five or six weeks is just about right. No need to go crazy, and I am really not that messy. Tomorrow will be a relatively simple day, and I do not have anything on the calendar. Friday through next Tuesday will be a little bit busy, with Texas REALTORS® Winter Meetings going on. Then it will quiet down again for a bit until about the end of the month. It will all work out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment