Friday, February 17, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 48/317, 2023 - Friday

Well, this is what I get for trying to get in to the office early. Apparently, everyone else is trying to get to their offices early as well, and that, as usual, is not going to work for everyone. I did, in fact, make it in to the office earlier than usual, and I got done that which needed to get done. I had an in-person  meeting at 11:30, and that was good. It is always good to have meetings in-person, especially when you like the persons that are in-person. I was supposed to meet a contractor at a property that is going to be on the sales market in a few weeks, but that got postponed until early next week. So, I was home, and it was a good opportunity to take a nap with the dogs. They always enjoy a good nap with me in the afternoon. Or in the mornings. Or at night. They are indiscriminate nappers. I went to dinner tonight with Val, Paulina and Oliver, and we had giant pork chops at Perry's at the Domain. Oliver opted for steak. I brought pork chop bones home for the girls, and they will get those later in the coming week. Tomorrow is estate sale day, and tomorrow afternoon will be a gumbo party (pre Mardi Gras) with some good friends in Austin. Always something to do...and I HAVE to get laundry done over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment