Thursday, February 9, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 40/325, 2023 - Thursday

One more, just one more. Or maybe more later, who knows... This is Rosie, one of the elephants I met last Sunday, and the piece of art that I am holding was done by Rosie. Basically, it is a trunk painting, which I think is pretty interesting. They call it an elephant kiss painting, and there are more than 400,000 nerves in an elephants trunk. That makes the trunks pretty sensitive, it you ask me, which you didn't but I volunteered it for you, so get over it. It was a good morning for a walk, and at the end of the walk, I pulled both of Jay and Deb's cars out of their garage awaiting the transport company. They did not show up, so this afternoon, I put them back in the garage. I can now say that I have driven a Corvette with a stick shift, even if the drive was less than 75 feet. I got in to the office and cleared off my desk, had a quick meeting, and then basically just finished off a bit more paper work. It was a great day to put the top down, it was 75 degrees, but there is a cold front coming in overnight. The high tomorrow will be in the 50s, and that still is not exactly terrible. Tomorrow starts several days of Texas REALTOR® meetings, and they will wrap up on Tuesday. I will miss walking at least a couple of those days, but it will all be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment