Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 38/327, 2023 - Tuesday

It's raining. We need rain, we don't need ice but we need rain, so I am not going to complain. It should be much cooler when we go for our walk in the morning, IF we go for a walk in the morning. We are not gonna rain if it is walking outside. I did that on purpose, don't e-mail me. After the walk this morning, the ROMEOs (four of us) met up for breakfast, and we had a blast. Then, for me, it was off to the office. I got in and met with Maggie to prep for a listing appointment we had at 1 o'clock. The appointment went well, and we were happy with that. Dribbly rain during the appointment, dribbly rain the rest of the day. You know, since I know you follow this journal like you play Wordle every day, that the girls do NOT like to get their feet wet, so that will be a challenge for the next several days. Tomorrow I have a zoom meeting at 9, an in-person meeting at noon, and the housekeeper shows up at about 2PM. It will be a good day. About today's photo: When is the last time you were able to tell someone you were close-up to an elephant's ass? Well, now you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment