Monday, February 27, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 58/307, 2023 - Monday

I am beginning to believe that, Highway 29 in Georgetown is the automobile wreck capital of Texas. I have seen four wrecks in the last two days, and the one depicted in this photo take the prize. This is what I saw this afternoon as I was driving home. I don't think anyone was hurt, but I'm pretty sure the truck was totaled. I had to run an errand later this afternoon, and on the way home, there was another wreck. CRAZY. It was a pretty quiet day in the office, and it should be kind of quiet the rest of the week. Our walk this morning was good, I started without a jacket, but I turned around and went back for one. It made it up to about 80 degrees today, and I think tomorrow may be the last day of meteorological winter. It is hot one day and freezing the next, but we are a lot luckier than many parts of the country. I really can't think of anything else that happened today that was of any interest to me, and so probably of no interest to you all, either. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment