Sunday, February 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 43/322, 2023 - Sunday

No matter what the chore, no matter what the volunteer need, one thing you can always count on with my Texas REALTOR® colleagues is, professionalism is key. No matter what we do, you can always count on us to make lasting impressions on all that we meet. Take this random photo for example. Just minutes prior to our Corporate Ally Program meeting with TREPAC Trustee Alumni, we had a photo session with the leader of the Purple Solution, PAC Chair Ben Rodriguez, Jackie York, and me. Always playing his A-Game and supported by all his volunteer colleagues, you can always count on PAC Trustees and Trustee Alumni to put their best foot forward. Okay, shut up! What you can really count on is, all of us doing really hard work but having fun at the same time. We get the work done, and at the end of the day (or maybe in the middle of the day), we take a few minutes and have a lot of laughs. Now that I have made that all perfectly clear, just know that this is the third day of our Winter Meeting, and there are two more days to go. A luncheon tomorrow, and a BOD meeting on Tuesday. I have always found volunteering to be really rewarding, no matter what the volunteer assignment was, and this is not an exception. I thrive in my various volunteer assignments, and I appreciate all the confidence that has been shown me. I think there is some kind of football game on tonight, but I think I will pass that and see if there is anything good on tv. And just to be clear, sometimes I crack myself up!

No comments:

Post a Comment